News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Questions for Mr. Riley

Started by Atlantic Central, September 09, 2007, 11:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantic Central

I am very interested in several of the new offerings comming up and have a few questions/comments. They are:

Please offer the Peter Witt trolley undecorated.

Which boiler style/sand dome location will the unlettered 2-8-4 be? Any chance we can get both versions unlettered?

There seems to be some confusion as to which line the 2-8-4 will be in, Spectrum or Regular. Which is it? This matters little based on the pictures but advance advertising by dealers/press release reports seem conflicting.

And while I'm here, a few other questions:

Any hope for some real parts support - I sure hope so? Still could use those extra delta trailing trucks.

Could the next batch of GE 44 tonner's include a rerun of the red unlettered version? I would like a couple more to go with my two new red 70 tonner's.

Thanks again for all the great quality at great prices. I just picked up two more 2-8-0's this past week. Bachmann dominates my steam fleet by more than two to one against all others combined. Still hoping for a non PRR Pacific and a modern 10 wheeler to round things out.

Sheldon

Atlantic Central

Well, I see most of my questions have been answered by a search of the product list - Thanks! Last I had checked, those listing where not up yet.

Sheldon

r.cprmier

Delta trailing trucks.

Sheldon, go to Precision, or maybe Greenway.  Definitely Precision.

To me; when it comes to detail, brass is better.  Better resolution.
Rich
Rich

NEW YORK NEW HAVEN & HARTFORD RR. CO.
-GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

the Bach-man

Dear AC,
I'll pass along the request for the 44 Tonner.
Trailing trucks are less likely...
Have fun!
the Bach-man

SteamGene

Johann,
Look at how many Delta trailing trucks Bachmann could sell.  I know I will buy five, probably ten, at least.  With the exception of my C&O steam, the rest of my x-X-2 steam will take Deltas if available. 
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"