Previous topic - Next topic

epeterh

Does the 0-6-0 tank locomotive have a bulb headlight or the older optical type"
 Thanks

richg

Quote from: epeterh on November 17, 2013, 05:39:23 PM
Does the 0-6-0 tank locomotive have a bulb headlight or the older optical type"
Thanks

Never, ever put your email address in a message here. Hackers can find it very easily. Leave your email address active in your profile. Only those who have a subscription here can see your email address.

Go back and modify your message by removing the eamil address.
You really want others to get a reply about the lighting. This is a community forum. Others will be interested.

My 0-6-0T has a light bulb. The diagram page shows two light bulbs. Go look. I just did.

Rich

epeterh

Thanks Rich, but it still shows on your reply.

richg

I thought it would go away when you deleted it. I deleted it this morning.

Rich

epeterh

I should have been more specific.  Bachmann makes two 0-6-0 tank locomotives.  My headlight question refers to the Porter model,
not the Spectrum model.   I do not have access to a catalogue or other technical data.  I do not wish to buy one unless the bulbs are in the headlight unit.
Thanks.

richg

Quote from: epeterh on November 23, 2013, 04:22:42 PM
I should have been more specific.  Bachmann makes two 0-6-0 tank locomotives.  My headlight question refers to the Porter model,
not the Spectrum model.   I do not have access to a catalogue or other technical data.  I do not wish to buy one unless the bulbs are in the headlight unit.
Thanks.

Yes you do have access. Look at the loco diagrams in the Bachmann site. Very easy. I told you what I did in a previous message.

Rich

epeterh

First off, it is not easy to find the section you allude to on the web site.   After finding the loco diagrams the 0-6-0 Porter is not even listed.
And the two 0-6-0 saddle tank locomotives that are listed do not have bulbs in the headlights, as you said, but the bulbs are located internally and the
light is transferred in a roundabout manner by plastic rods.  Your snotty attitude and unhelpful replies are shameful and a black eye for
Bachmann. >:(

Br 98.75

it uses the same chassis as the other 0-6-0t and it uses led's