News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Spectrum 0-6-0 address setting

Started by dwbum, January 06, 2014, 04:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwbum

My Spectum 0a-6-0 loco does not respond to setting a new address; I would like to have a 4 digit address cose. Can you advise me how to program the loco. I am running my layout with Prodigy Express.
Don

MarkInLA

Go to your Tsunami "Soundtraxx  Steam user's Guide" manual ( at Tsunami.com...Read on line or print it out ).  Go to Pgs. 15/16. Read all. On Pg. 16  "Table 'A' Quick Reference table for CV 29 values ".  Change  CV29 to a value of either 38 (notice info to left of value) Or might be CV 29 to value 50 (notice info) Enter one or other in your throttle (with  2-6-0- in the screen). Scroll to 'Loco Address' prompt', hit enter. You should now be able to give loco a long address. Enter numbers. You can not fry anything, ever in programing steps. So don't be nervous or scared. You'll eventually nail it ...Mark

richg

Quote from: MarkInLA on January 08, 2014, 10:45:24 PM
Go to your Tsunami "Soundtraxx  Steam user's Guide" manual ( at Tsunami.com...Read on line or print it out ).  Go to Pgs. 15/16. Read all. On Pg. 16  "Table 'A' Quick Reference table for CV 29 values ".  Change  CV29 to a value of either 38 (notice info to left of value) Or might be CV 29 to value 50 (notice info) Enter one or other in your throttle (with  2-6-0- in the screen). Scroll to 'Loco Address' prompt', hit enter. You should now be able to give loco a long address. Enter numbers. You can not fry anything, ever in programing steps. So don't be nervous or scared. You'll eventually nail it ...Mark

The 0-6-0T does not come with a Tsunami. It comes with the EZ Command decoder.

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/ez_content/1_Amp_Decoder_Instr.pdf

Rich

dwbum

Thank you for your responses. I have tries various settings, and the loco still stays on address 3.
By the way, prior to resetting the loco decoder, the address setting was 109 and was working.
Any new suggestions?
Don