News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DDA40X SOUND

Started by ALCO1000, January 22, 2014, 12:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALCO1000

Hello People
Just thought I mention a find of an interesting thing if you start playing around with the limited sound functions with the sound on board DD
engine compared to the full blown tsunami sound cvs for the dda40x there is a dynamic brake fan not listed in the quick start guide ,but it is there if you turn the volume up ,kind of makes you wonder what else !?Just want to give
some more praise for this Awesome product!
Jack

TurboOne59

which sound card did you use?

Jerrys HO

Quotelimited sound functions with the sound on board DD

This would be the sound value engine Bachmann has. The decoder is not available to my knowledge. If you are looking for a sound decoder you may want t try the Sound Traxx website.

http://www.soundtraxx.com/choose/step3.php?t=ho&s=Bachmann

Jerry

ALCO1000

Bas

Hello Jack

Did you manage to find more hidden sounds?

Regards

Bas

wisconsinjimmy

Hello dear friends, This whole sound thing sounds horrifically difficult but hope you can help or send me in a different direction. I have the Bachmann EMD GP40   TSU-AT1000 EMD 645 Turbo   828041   810113 with DCC on Board and I would like to add sound to this engine if it is possible .
Thank you ???

utdave

i do this  so i don't have to put sound to every loco i have.  a sound boxcar solves alot of hard to install sound 

ALCO1000

Would make an interesting sounding steam engine !

ALCO1000

Quote from: Bas on February 10, 2014, 12:43:28 PM
Hello Jack

Did you manage to find more hidden sounds?

Regards

Bas
Maybe,The fans are there ,but I thought I heard something sort of other strange sounds wile I was getting into it in my search through the cvs and volume adjustments,I was really board one day and got I think a little too Mad SCIENTIST Detective ISH !went on for a few hours but surprisingly I was rewarded with a radiator/dynamic brake sound , find the cv on the full blown tsumani list for this and adjust the volume up all the way and there it is , then since it should not be that loud adjust it to a reasonable volume.
Jack 

bapguy

Here's a GP30 I did.  Joe