News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Dynamis loco programming

Started by Dieselman, March 04, 2014, 07:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dieselman

Ok, I am having heck understanding the instructions on my dynamis, I have 3 loco sand need to give them an address to run each. Is there a decent video tutorial by bachmann on how to do this? I had all 3 programmed before but now have installed sound to them and can't seem to figure it out again, getting old sucks, I need a teenager around here

Hunt

Not a Bachmann video but Click Here and see if this video is of any help to you.

Dieselman

Thanks guys, I've seen some of these videos but I'm a Texan and have a hard time understanding these guys sometimes. I did see a series made here in the US but can't find it on youtube now

Doneldon

D'man-

It looks to me as though you received two helpful, illustrated suggestions but you are unwilling to follow up on them. I'm not so sure that being from Texas is your issue but I don't know what is. What would you like us to do now?
                                                                                                                              -- D

Hunt

Dieselman,

1) What sound decoder installed -  SoundTraxx Tsunami or what brand sound decoder in your locomotives?

2) Do you have the basic Dynamis system or have you added the Dynamis Pro Box?

3) Have you created a Service Track for programming or programming on your layout track?

4) Are you using Service Track or Main Track mode to program locomotive address?

5) What address is now in each locomotive and what address are you wanting to program to each locomotive?

Dieselman

Well don, it was just an evidently poor attempt at humor. I have watched the videos and found that using headphones helps me to understand what those guys are saying. Now, if the weather will warm up, I will go out to the barn and try again to program my trains...thanks yall