News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

code of Bachmann track

Started by obrien135, February 03, 2014, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrock27

George, as was pointed out, the vids that you posted earlier are difficult to see bc they're dark.  I did take a look at other vids you have posted on You Tube.  Did you ask your question about the track code bc you are using grey roadbed EZ Track with black roadbed EZ Track?  Because I see that in your vids.  The code (rail height) is the same for both, so no worries there.  And as long as you have them connected properly, as Doneldon reminded, there should be no problems from the track.  The only difference between the two is grey is nickel silver rails and the black is steel rails.
Can you tell by looking at the undersides of the problematic locos, if there is any thing off kilter or out of alignment?  With regard to the Life Like, if it is not a Proto 2000, and you can't figure out what is wrong with it, and it is "old" it may be time for a replacement.  If it is a Proto 2000, we can talk more about what is going on with it.
I think bc the locos have problems on various sections of your track, that the locos are the problem not the track (this assumes you have the track fitted together properly and have not missed any spots with the rails sliding into the rail joiners and not resting on top of them).

Keep Calm and Carry On

obrien135

I am having trouble with this computer.  It's my wife's and it doesn't work well.  I can hardly post. Mine is down.  I can't post for a while.

obrien135

The pictures were too big to upload and I don't have a converter on this computer.  MIne died.  THis one works so poorly that it takes about 5 tries  aou 15 minutes to post one  message likethis.  I will hve to postpone any frther posting.  You are welcome to post more usefull info though if you all want,  Thank you
George

Joe Satnik

George,

Find some high school whiz kid to clean out the viruses and other malware on your wife's computer.

It can even be done remotely.    

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.