News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Circus set

Started by fhenn, February 15, 2014, 01:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhenn

Hate to be a pest, but I was going through the attic looking to see how much brass track I had up there, and ran across a Emmit Kelly Jr. Circus set, any Idea when this was made? I guess I thought it was neat because I ran across two more tenders for this and another cage car. Also a logging car with logs..I looks as if I might have the rolling stock down for the Garden railroad. I guess is the Circus set to valuable to play with? Thank You

Loco Bill Canelos

Hi there were several  circus sets made.

One is the Big Top Set electric powered,

second is the Big top set battery powered

Third is the Ringmaster Set

Fourth was the Roustabout set

None of these sets is very valuable, as they were renrun over and over again by Bachmann  The EK Circus line was one of the best sellers they ever had.

I have seen them sell on Ebay complete in the box for as low as $40 and as high as $139 depending on the bidding competition.

Here are the specifics:
90019*   EKJX   The Roustabout 0-4-0 Loco   1997   2000   Circus   1   N/A   Flat #232 Giraffe & Hippo   Bob Cab EJKX#36

90020*   EKJX   The Ringmaster   1993   2006   Circus   49   Ver2to5   Stock  EKJX#153 Elephant   Flat #162 Bear & Gorilla   Combine "All Star Circus"

90021*   EKJX   The Big Top   1994   1998   Circus   49   Ver3-4   Flat #144 Lion & Tiger White   Combine All Star Circus

90105   EKJX   The Big Top RC 27 mhz   1993   OOP   Circus   7   Ver1   Flat  #144 Lion & Tiger White   Combine All Star Circus

Go ahead and play with them!!

Cheers & Beers!

Bill

Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

fhenn

Thank You Bill for that info