question to THE INSIDE TRACK ADMINISTATOR re n scale turn table

Started by kewatin, March 02, 2014, 01:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kewatin

dear sirs i posted a question oct 30/13 about your n scale turntable being out of stock & you replied that it was a soft ware issue &it would be arriving dec 2013. fair enough,but here we are in march2014 and still showing out of stock.sir can you assure us is this product going to be made and if so when will it be available for sale. also i posted a similar question a couple of wks back but included info that  kato  was releasing one soon and my post was removed.i did not believe i broke any forum rules,but if so i sincerely appolagize I am an ardent supporter of BACHMANM products 90% of my loco roster is your product and in my oppinion  is a good or comparable  to other quality mfg's.in closing i am sure other hobbyists are waiting for this long announced product so we can continue to work to finishing the different aspects of our layouts.my personal situation is i am at a stand still with my engine yard and need this  product to continue, but 7 mths and nothing posative about avilability leaves me& others pondering an alternative purchase . the one thing that does make me wait is that it is dcc compatible,but i cannot wait till h ll freezes over.please step up and give us a date.
REGARDS&LATER KEWATIN ::)

Bucksco

We are sticking with March 2014. It SHOULD be available sometime this month. Note that we say "Should". There are always variables in play when dealing with production schedules. Things tend to get shifted around due to unforseen circumstances - especially when it is a brand new item that could possibly have teething issues to work out. We do our best to get things out in a timely manner but a bit of patience is sometimes necessary....

Joe Satnik

Hmmm,

25.7143 degree track and roundhouse stall spacing. 

Not a problem, I guess, for flex track users and scratch builders of roundhouses. 
If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

kewatin

thank you for your update,will look for it later in the month. also the other poster joe raised a good point   re track spacing and roundhouse compatability. i see BACHMANN has a good looking round hose with turntable in HO scale that sure would look great in n scale and take out all the math problems associated with placement etc. could bachmann not consider down scaling this fine product down to n scale.i am sure you would have a good seller here and there is a market for this item.who knows it could be an upcoming release in july?
regards &later KEWATIN