News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

track numbers dont match catalog

Started by gehdoc97, September 14, 2014, 11:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gehdoc97

I have a layout I designed using AnyRail and the
Bachmann track options.  The layout has a problem in making a complete connection.
In looking at the track layout pieces on the bench they have numbers that do no match
the Bachmann catalog numbers - They are both 9" ST HO but cannot match them to the
catalog or the AnyRail software - how can I match up the track to the catalog in case I need
to order more or to confirm the track pieces I need to meet a layout design.  Anyone have
a suggestion for this?

BTW - thanks to all the advice I was able to fix my decoupling and derailing issues - couplers were
all at different heights etc.  I purchased gauges for HO and used coupler tools to realign and the train
and I are now all happy!

Hunt

Bachmann HO E-Z Track I have seen displays the item number found in catalog on the package but not part of the numbers found on the underside of track. No cross-reference of numbers is really available.

Version 5.16.3 (Aug 29 2014)of AnyRail includes 5 different 9" straight pieces with number found as the Bachmann Item No. in Bachmann online catalog.

Click Here for online catalog. Place the track number used by AnyRail in the Search box to obtain additional information about the track. Compare the track you have to the description given by AnyRail and in the Bachmann online catalog info.

Generally used most in a layout is Item No. 44511 -  9" Straight, nickel silver track and gray roadbed.