News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ Command Speed Dial

Started by plint, November 23, 2014, 06:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plint

I just got one of these and moving the dial for speed control seems harder to move than I thought.  It doesn't roll back and forth without a lot of effort.  I thought this was "EZ" control??   Anybody else have this problem?  Any fixes??  Thanks
By the grace of God go I in Amherst NH.

Doneldon

Quote from: plint on November 23, 2014, 06:57:25 PM
I just got one of these and moving the dial for speed control seems harder to move than I thought.  It doesn't roll back and forth without a lot of effort.  I thought this was "EZ" control??   Anybody else have this problem?  Any fixes??  Thanks

plint-

The EZ refers to this device's simple-to-operate design rather than the physical effort necessary to work the controls. The speed knob isn't supposed to be loose so a degree of resistance should be expected. I'm guessing there isn't anything the matter with your EZCommand.

-- D

plint

It works fine but I need 2 hands to turn the dial, 1 on the dial and the other on the control base so it doesn't move while turning the dial.  I just think there's a bit too much resistance on the dial.

riff99

Definitely something amiss there.  I can turn the dial quite easily on mine.  There's some resistance, but not to the degree you speak of.

plint

Bachmann is 1st class.   I returned my EZ Command for repair on the speed control dial and they replaced it for me.  It was under warranty and they delivered.   Very happy!