News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Gp 40 with sound

Started by ALCO0001, December 14, 2014, 07:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALCO0001

Hay Bachmann,

Tis the season.A few months ago they made new products announcements and they said that the new gp 40 with sound would be out before the holidays.It seems to be getting close and was looking to pick up a few of them but have not seen any .Did the boat sink or something?A answer would be appreciated yes,no maybe so ? ;D
Jack

ACY

No, I think they said they would be available first quarter of 2015 actually. Mr. Bach-man correct me if I am mistaken.

Hunt

EMD GP40 DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE (DCC SOUND VALUE EQUIPPED)
SHIPPING 2014

in http://resources.bachmanntrains.com/ihobby2014/

ALCO0001

Hay Bachmann,
What happened  to the sound value GP40? Good thing some celebrate the 10 days for the holidays .Is there a chance of  seeing them this year?
Jack ???  >:(

ALCO0001

Maybe 2015 or not at all???

ALCO0001

To The Bachmann ,
What happened to the gp40 Soundvalue that was announced and due to be shipped in 2014 October??Any Answer would be appreciated since I have plans for a few CUSTOMERS and am willing to wait, but if no answer then I will take the plan elsewhere since it seems there is not any going to be available through Bachmann or is there?Or who do I speak with?
Jack

Bucksco

Delivery dates are estimates that can change due to production schedule changes.

ALCO0001

Thank You,
Hope it has at least a start up sequence or dynamic brake like your DD40 ,same645 prime mover less 1. ;D
Jack