News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Need help new at this

Started by Jacqlyns Dad, February 19, 2015, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqlyns Dad

Richard here.  Super Chief I think it is "N" size.  I broke my first set so I ordered another.  I tried ordering extra track and got the wrong size.  My 8 year old daughter and I love playing with the set but need some help.  I would like to get additional track and maybe get a bigger size next year or this upcoming Christmas.

First question can I exchange my wrong size tracks for some right size tracks.  Some I bought directly from this site and some through Walmart?

Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

ACY

Any items bought through Walmart will have to be exchanged or returned through them following their policies.
The Bachmann Return and Exchange Policy is as Follows:
Returns are accepted for 30 days. All exchanges will be for similar product only.
All returns must be authorized. Email Bachmann at webreturns@bachmanntrains.com. Make sure your email includes the order number, the name product was purchased under, and daytime phone number.

Full Refund Requirements
Items must be new and returned with ALL original packaging and parts. Items not in their original packaging are not returnable. Shipping is non-refundable.

kmcsjr

Richard
I can't help with the returns question, but first lets be sure what you have.
This website should help you identify the track and the packaging should indicate the track and and scale (size). I like N scale all year round, but set up O scale for Christmas. Hope this helps get you started.
http://modeltrains.about.com/od/modelrailroadtrains/a/scales.htm