News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Roundhouse project

Started by Jerrys HO, September 02, 2011, 01:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrys HO

Doneldon

Yes it does. Only because that is me and I took a long time planning and searching for everything. I have a habit of over doing the small stuff. I can't wait till I am finished and post the final pic.

Jerry

Jerrys HO

flory

We live in the same hometown. I live around the Laf. park area.
Yes I have heard of the roundhouse but have never seen it and I travel all over N.O.. Do you know of a cross street? I know of someone I can call that could probably help get me in. Boy would that be awesome.
Have you ever been to the crescent city model railroad club? They have a great layout.

Jerry

Jerrys HO

flory

I just looked it up on wikimapia an boy do I feel like a schmuck. It's the Port of New Orleans. I pass there everyday and did not even know it was there. I hope my connection still works for the port.
Thanks for the heads up.

Jerry

philws

jerry are you still round? Need help.

Jerrys HO

Quote from: philws on March 26, 2015, 05:03:25 PM
jerry are you still round? Need help.
Yup! PM me as I am not always here but it goes to my email to alert me.

philws

Hi Jerry, Almost got my round house rebuilt now, working on the roof. I started to put a copper roof on it. I got a 12" X 42 " roll of copper sheet. I wish I new how to post some picture on here for all to see. I like to thank you again for post your rebuild on here. It saved me a lot of time and m

Jerrys HO

You have to use a picture hosting site such as photobucket (free) as others.
Hope you will post pics, would love to see them.
Copper roof? sounds great!

rogertra

Quote from: philws on April 12, 2015, 02:30:09 PM
Hi Jerry, Almost got my round house rebuilt now, working on the roof. I started to put a copper roof on it. I got a 12" X 42 " roll of copper sheet. I wish I new how to post some picture on here for all to see. I like to thank you again for post your rebuild on here. It saved me a lot of time and m

To post photos.

1)  Open up a Photobucket or Flickr account.

2)  Post your photos to your Photobucket or Flickr account.

3)  In Photobucket, I'm guessing Flickr is similar, next to the photos you have posted there is a list of URLs.  Click on the "IMG" URL and that will automatically copy the URL.

4)  Simply start a post here and paste the URL into your message.

5)  Click the "preview" button before you post and you'll see what your post will look like to the rest of us.

6)  Any words underlined in your post are spelling errors or words not in this program's dictionary.

Cheers

Roger T.

Hunt

Quote from: philws on April 12, 2015, 02:30:09 PM

. . .
I wish I new how to post some picture on here for all to see.
. . .

philws,

To post a picture in this forum it has to reside (stored) in a URL registered site. Some people are uploading to Photo Bucket   http://photobucket.com/

The link to the image between SMF Bulletin Board Code Image Tags is used to post a picture (image) on this forum.

This example is one of Jonathan's images stored on Photo Bucket.

To post

Uses

[img]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu146/jsnvogel/Rolling%20Stock/DSCN0555-1.jpg[/img]