News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

dynamis controller

Started by BigBoy4018, August 02, 2015, 12:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBoy4018

Dear Bach Man or anybody that can help me,

I have the Bachmann Dynamis system and just recently the controller stopped working on it. The controller powers on and every thing and allows me to control the speed but it wont let me change directions, emergency stop, and it wont send signals to the receiver box. it shows no signal bar at all. Can someone please tell me what is wrong so I can fix it or if I need to send it in for repairs.

Thanks,
William

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

Are you facing away from the reciever or looking at it when trying to get it to work? Cause I have the Dynamis as well and I know that it works best when you are facing towards the reciever as opposed to facing away from it. If you are running a layout that runs around the edge of a room or basement you my recommendation would be to get the probox and add extra recievers at the corners or around the center of the sides of the layout. If you run just a plain oval (4X8 foot for example) it might just be a matter of finding the ideal location for the command base/reciever. Other than that, the only thing I could recommend is if your controller is still under warranty, would be to send it in to Bachmann to see if they can repair it and get it working again.