News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

K4 tenderparts

Started by inkaneer, January 16, 2016, 10:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkaneer

When will the tender trucks and wheelsets become available?

inkaneer

Hellooooo, Is anyone home?  What good is it to "ask the Bachmann" if no one responds???????

kewatin

iam sure you know the answer is because they under estimated that this loco would be so popular and would sell out quickly.proof of the pudding is they are offering berkshires as replacements for any k4 sent in for repair.just read the comments on other forums.it seems to be an honor of their warranty claim.as a strong supporter of bachmann products and own many,many of their locos i would suggest to them to enclose a printed document on return of loco that they will replace it with a same likeness when parts &replacements are available, as they are getting some very negative comments  regarding this topic on other forums.i would like to think as a purchaser ,and i have 2 of them that if i have a problem ,they will fix it or replace it,not offer to send another type loco for which i do not have a need for especially after a$400 investment.i think it would be in bachmann's best interest to all involved to step up and say they over estimated the sales potential & how popular this item would be. and address this problem.
regards&later KEWATIN

the Bach-man

Dear Ink,
Please call the parts department Monday and ask them.
They'll know if any are on the way.
Thanks,
the Bach-man