News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ Command programing problem

Started by crash, February 14, 2016, 02:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

I have a Broadway Limited Paragon SW7 switcher that I can't seem to change the program address from #3 to #5. Any ideas? I haven't had any other programing problems.

Hunt

The key to successful programming a locomotive's address using the Bachmann E-Z Command Control Center (Item No. 44902) is the sequence in which buttons are pressed, when a button is held down and when the button is released.

The procedure in section PROGRAMMING A LOCOMOTIVE TO A SPECIFIC ADDRESS is normally used to change address when locomotive current address is in the range 1 through 9. When experiencing problems using the normal procedure, try the procedure in section REPROGRAMMING DECODERS WITH PREVIOUSLY ASSIGNED DIGITAL ADDRESSES, page 3 in the Setup and Programming Instructions.

If needed -- Click Here for PDF of the latest version of E-Z Command Setup and Programming Instructions

crash

Tried that and it didn't work. I may take it to the hobby shop where I bought it and have them set for me.

crash

Thanks for the info. I'll take it to my hobby shop and have them set it for me.

crash

Back from the hobby shop and all is well. It's now set on #5 and is busy switching out cars in my staging yard.