News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

3 truck climax

Started by dagnarble, November 08, 2016, 02:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagnarble

Well one of the truck gears was cracked and engine would not move. Spent 100.00 for 3 metal trucks installed them still no go. took off gear cover and it seems the gear deepest in the gearbox ( under the shaft for the pistons does not move) Anyone else had the problem? I don't want to disassemble everything without some direction as to fixing it. Thanks

WoundedBear

I most certainly have. Just spent hours screwing with one for a local club member. There is no way of getting into that gearbox without a TOTAL dismantling of the engine, including unsoldering everything. I talked to service just two weeks ago and sent it back for replacement with a two truck model. Call Bachmann service and ask for Laura.

Bottom line.....the gear tower problems are more than most folks, including me, are capable of tackling.

Sid

dagnarble

Thanks Woundedbear I'll cal tomorrow

dagnarble

Hey WoundedBear I called Bachmann and talked to Laura seemed quite nice. Sent the Climax off to them. Hope they can help. Thanks again

WoundedBear

Groovy.....glad I could point ya in the right direction. I just got word Friday that Bachmann was in possession of mine and opened a repair order.

Sid