News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Need Empty Boxes

Started by taco006, December 20, 2016, 01:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco006

Looking for empty boxes for some loose bachmann freight I picked up a while ago. Can I purchase these directly from Bachmann or does anyone have extras to spare? I am looking for 1 for a FT-A, 1 for a 50' plug door, 1 for a 40' sliding door box car, 1 for a 40' 3 dome tank car, 2 for 40' quad hoppers, and 2 for the older offset cupola caboose. Thank you.

Joe R.

WoundedBear

Trying to rebox for Ebay.....or just regifting? lol

Sid

jbrock27

Go to the Model Railroader Forum (where richiy just came from) and search there.  There was a thread or 2 there a short time ago where folks were looking for storage boxes.

I hope that helps  :).
Keep Calm and Carry On

Len

These trading card boxes aren't super expensive, and you can make your own dividers for the larger ones.

http://www.bcwsupplies.com/cat/trading-card/trading-card-boxes

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

Jerrys HO

agree with Sid.... reboxing for a purpose.
richiy care to make a comment on this subject since someone values your opinion or maybe just "likes" you in a weird way? ;D

jbrock27

You must been attracted to this thread by misreading the title as: Need Empty Head
;D
Keep Calm and Carry On

Jerrys HO

Quote from: jbrock27 on December 23, 2016, 07:52:12 AM
You must been attracted to this thread by misreading the title as: Need Empty Head
;D

No I did not misread the title and why would I be in need f an empty head when your around  ;D yours has enough space for all.

jbrock27

Quote from: Jerrys HO on December 23, 2016, 08:51:41 AM
why would I be in need

I can't begin to imagine what your needs are.

Quote from: Jerrys HO on December 23, 2016, 08:51:41 AM
...head when...yours has enough space for all

Thank you, appreciate the compliment!  ;)  (although it is kinda hard to tell what you are saying from what you wrote)

Anything (else) you are looking to add to this Thread?

Oh, btw, news flash for you: parts for a 26 year old Bachmann GP40 are not available thru Bachmann.  :)
Keep Calm and Carry On