STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2018, 04:46:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Large
| | |-+  455 arrives at RGS East
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: 455 arrives at RGS East  (Read 21665 times)
glennk28

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2008, 11:26:14 PM »

I'll have to agree with you there--

Come on, UPS--let's get going!!  I want my K-27.  Wonder where it is--wish St.A had sent a tracking number--UPS has a bottlenerck station in the Bay Area where if a package looks like it is ahead of schedule they hold it so it gets delivered when they first expected to deliver it=-=  8^) 

glennk28

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2008, 11:32:03 PM »

Well--The one I have coming is supposed to be black--but the Blackstone HOn3's are apparently done by Kader==the same factory that does the Bachmann locos. 

Come on, UPS--get those tire chains on and get my loco up here--we"re not getting THAT much snow@@
glennk28

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »

The green in the photos almost matched the green in the "wait" bars on Windows--
glennk28

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2008, 08:30:45 PM »

Finally arrived today--absolutely fantastic!  All the detail of the Blackstone's, but big enough to see!I'll post a new thread on Kadee couplers. 
Jon D. Miller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2008, 08:50:14 PM »

The CD&StL had its K-27 out on the iron today.  We're having spring like weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOBygFflXU

Here's a short video of the "Kay" as it passes Delphos tank with a mixed behind the its tank.  Not the greatest video but you'll get the idea. Phoenix sound installed but it has the wrong chip. Correct chip on order.

Battery power/RC works great with the K-27.  It's real easy on batteries.  Ran for over 2 1/2 hours on a Crest lithium.  That was with all lights and the sound.  No smoke.  Battery had not reached its cut-off point when we called it a day.

Those red classification lights have got to go. Wink

JD
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 08:53:39 PM by Jon D. Miller » Logged

Poster Child (unofficial & uncompensated)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: