Dynamis questions Function keys and CV values

Started by ftauss, March 26, 2021, 03:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ftauss

I have the Dynamis with the Probox. I know there are 20 functions I can directly access. I have some engines that have more the 20 Function keys. Is there some way to access them?

Also I have the reference showing the CVs for my engine (N scale DD40AX) but it is not clear what many of them are for and nothing shows what the values are and what setting a CV to a value actually does or what the values represent. I caught one note here where it said setting CV115 to 1 of 3 numbers changes the horn sound. Where does that info come from?

Hunt

Q: I have the Dynamis with the Probox. I know there are 20 functions I can directly access. I have some engines that have more the 20 Function keys. Is there some way to access them?
A: No

Q:Also I have the reference showing the CVs for my engine (N scale DD40AX) but it is not clear what many of them are for and nothing shows what the values are and what setting a CV to a value actually does or what the values represent. I caught one note here where it said setting CV115 to 1 of 3 numbers changes the horn sound. Where does that info come from?
A: Click Here For the supported CVs (Configuration Variables) and their factory default value. If you encounter any discrepancy between the decoder and the document,  it is likely a misprint in the document. So ask.

No User or Technical manual available for the decoder. The Sound Value decoder is not a Tsunami but similar.  You will have to adapt
Click Here Tsunami Diesel User's Guide
Click Here Tsunami Diesel Technical Reference