News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Asking the Bach Man …..

Started by trainman203, March 23, 2023, 06:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainman203

1. I see that there is a new N scale consolidation lettered for Frisco. Will there be one in HO? Please note that the tender numerals are a little too large and a little too close together.

2.  Will we get a HO Southern Railway consolidation with a different road number besides 630? Again, note that the tender numerals are little too close together.

3.  Will we one day get an HO Frisco 2-8–2 with a different number besides 4027? And will it come with Econami sound? Also, the rectangular number plate under the headlight is erroneous, it should be the Frisco "coonskin" design. It was done correctly on the decapod and on the light 4–8–2 of many years ago, it would be nice to have the rest of the Frisco engines done properly as well

the Bach-man

I will pass along your suggestions.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

trainman203

Thank you, sir.

If I've never said it before, I'd like to thank the Bach Man, the Yardmaster, 3rd Rail and all of the other folks at Bachmann for making it entirely possible at all for me to model an all steam small scale branchline Railroad like the one I knew as a child so many long years ago. No one else has offered such a variety of moderately sized engines suitable for such an endeavor. And best of all, a couple of them resemble very closely the Missouri Pacific engines that ran on the branch I saw so long ago.

I know that at this late date, I am close to being a one of a kind in being an all steam Railroader, and that one day declining sales will no longer support the continued offering of the steam engines. But for now they are there, and I enjoy every minute I spend with them. Thank you.

Tenwheeler01

Trainman203,

You are not alone.  I am also an all steam railroader in HO and N.  And I also model the Frisco. I would say 70% of my Frisco steam locos are repainted Bachmanns.

The Bach-Man
     I also would like to put a vote in for a HO Frisco 2-8-0 with a Doghouse please. And a different numbered 2-8-2 also with Doghouse (I have been using the 2-10-0 Doghouse).

It would also be nice to see the Frisco Passenger paint scheme 4-8-2 and/or 4-6-2 in HO.  I will be picking up one of the N scale ones that just came out.   (I have 2 Bachmann HO 4-8-2 Lts. One came Frisco white lettering the other was a UP I repainted to Frisco passenger gold scheme, I also repainted one of the 4-6-2 Econami to Frisco passenger gold scheme).

Thank you.

jward

Speaking of the Frisco, it would be nice to see F7s and Fa2s painted in the early black and yellow paint, along with a rerelease of the Alco trucked GP35s.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA