News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Help with Dynamis DCC turnouts

Started by johnnygill, April 25, 2008, 06:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnygill

I finally got a dynamis digital control system.  But I cannot operate my DCC turnouts.  How do you program the dynamis to operate the DCC turnouts?  I have a HO Bachmann system with EZ track and did program my old system to operate the DCC turnouts.  I've tried following the same instructions that came with the DCC turnouts for my dynamis system.  Nothing seems to work.  I've looked at dynamisdcc.com, but I can't find any help there.  The book that came with the dynamis has a section on how to operate turnouts, but its not real clear and it doesn't tell you how to program the turnouts.  Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  Johnny

prebres

Your DCC compatable turnouts will be at the same address you had them on for the EZ Command. I think that you accessed #9 and used Functions 1-8. So on the Dynamis you would call up Loco #9 and access functions 1-8. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

DCC doesn't care if the decoder is in a loco or a stationary unit. Call up the address and access the fuctions.

hgcHO

There is a little button within the turnout track that you press and it will click to acknowledge the function number.

[this might help if you have not done this yet]

HGC