News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ COMMAND DYNAMIS

Started by bernie7787, April 26, 2008, 04:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bernie7787

HAVING TROUBLE USING THE HAND SET.INSTRUCTIONS LEAVE ALOT TO BE DESIRED. I NEED HELP.

Jim Banner

Bernie, I am sorry that no one has tried to answer your questions.  But after reading your post several times, I believe you might have better luck with getting an answer if you could go a bit further explaining yours questions.

QuoteHAVING TROUBLE USING THE HAND SET.

What sort of trouble are you having with your handset?   Do you keep dropping it?  Are the buttons hard for you to push?  Do you have trouble turning the knobs?  Is the display hard to read?  Is there something that you don't understand?  Is the cord too short?  Is it too dark in your train room?

QuoteINSTRUCTIONS LEAVE ALOT TO BE DESIRED.

Is it the instructions in general that you don't like?  Is it just the instructions for the handset that you are having problems with?  Are the instructions too simplified and you feel they should be more comprehensive?  Or are they too inclusive and you feel they should be simplified?  Do you have an understanding of DCC?  Do you feel the instructions should should explain what DCC is all about?  Can you give any specific examples of what in the instructions is confusing you?

QuoteI NEED HELP.

I am not an expert on the Dynamis but I suspect that those who are would be more willing to try to answer your questions if they could understand what they were.  There is also the possibility that they are turned off by your use of all capitals.  On line, using all capitals is the equivalent of shouting and is often seen as a sign of rudeness.
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

the Bach-man

Dear Bernie,
Sorry I missed your question the first time through. However, Jim is exactly right- can you be more specific?
Thanks!
the Bach-man

bernie7787

Quote from: Jim Banner on May 01, 2008, 06:57:54 PM
Bernie, I am sorry that no one has tried to answer your questions.  But after reading your post several times, I believe you might have better luck with getting an answer if you could go a bit further explaining yours questions.

QuoteHAVING TROUBLE USING THE HAND SET.

What sort of trouble are you having with your handset?   Do you keep dropping it?  Are the buttons hard for you to push?  Do you have trouble turning the knobs?  Is the display hard to read?  Is there something that you don't understand?  Is the cord too short?  Is it too dark in your train room?

QuoteINSTRUCTIONS LEAVE ALOT TO BE DESIRED.

Is it the instructions in general that you don't like?  Is it just the instructions for the handset that you are having problems with?  Are the instructions too simplified and you feel they should be more comprehensive?  Or are they too inclusive and you feel they should be simplified?  Do you have an understanding of DCC?  Do you feel the instructions should should explain what DCC is all about?  Can you give any specific examples of what in the instructions is confusing you?

QuoteI NEED HELP.

I am not an expert on the Dynamis but I suspect that those who are would be more willing to try to answer your questions if they could understand what they were.  There is also the possibility that they are turned off by your use of all capitals.  On line, using all capitals is the equivalent of shouting and is often seen as a sign of rudeness.
Quote from: the Bach-man on May 01, 2008, 11:04:22 PM
Dear Bernie,
Sorry I missed your question the first time through. However, Jim is exactly right- can you be more specific?
Thanks!
the Bach-man
Sent new question . I hope more to the point as you suggested