News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

How to Post Pictures!

Started by Guilford Guy, June 02, 2008, 06:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guilford Guy

Step 0: Move the pictures you wish to upload to your desktop, pictures, or my computer folder.
Step 1: Create an account on Photobucket.com
Step 2: Log into your photobucket account
Step 3: You will be directed to your album. There will be a medium sized box titled "Upload Images & Video." Click choose files and click the folder where you placed the photos.
Step 4: Click on the photo you wish to upload, then click select. It should upload your picture fairly quickly, and refresh automatically.
Step 5: Below the photo there will be four very small text boxes. Click on the one labeled "IMG Code." The link with tags will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
Step 6: Open the thread you wish to reply to, and click "Reply." Paste what is in your clipboard into the post.
Step 7: Click "Post"
Alex

Paul M.

Okay, If GG's gonna put duplicate threads on different boards, then I might as well post deplicate replies.
If you want to have it pop up as an image, add IMG code

[ i m g ] www.photouploader.com/youruploadedimageaddy [ / i m g ]

(without the spaces)

or just press the little button.

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

Margaritaman

OK, on 3, breath in through the nose and out through the mouth.  Drop your shoulders.  Proceed to the blender.

richG

I have no problem with posting to multiple forums. Many people do not read every forum.

Good job GG. This should be a sticky, though I see this same question in other forums than the Bachmann forums. The question will pop up down the road because many people do not know how to search the archives.

Rich

Yampa Bob

It would be a good addition to the FAQ section rather than having another "sticky".

I am hoping the FAQ will have links to common problems and questions we see so redundantly.  As Rich said, few people either don't know how or don't take the time to search the archives.

There might also be a FAQ on how to ask questions.  One more "My loco won't run, what's wrong?" and I'll probably head for the blender too.
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.