My new discountinued bachmann light mountain!:D

Started by trainmanchris, July 24, 2008, 12:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainmanchris

Hi, i'm new on this um message thing but anyway i wanted to tell you all i got my new bachmann HO scale light mountain! ;D Anyway it is the NYO&W #402 and i have a ? for the bach-man..........WHY DID YOU STOP MAKING SUCH A NICE ENGINE??? it has a lit fire box even!!! well anyway it is nice, so if you can find one, GET IT:D!

P.S.DO you or will you have any 45tons with paint jobs cause if you do.....PLEASE make one with a CMRR paint job:D!!!(CMRR= The Catskill Mountain Rairoad(NYC only red strip(no lighting on the 45ton)and yellow out line)and i volintar there:D!)just wondering!

ncc1701

You mean they discontinued that light mountain?!! Thats a shame. A guy I know has one weathered very nicely. I even considered buying one at one time. I wonder why bachmann discontinued it?

Pacific Northern

Not really surprised as Bachmann did both the heavy and the light mountains.

Perhaps the sales figures warranted one mountain model?

The locomotive that was selling well, kept its street price high and is still very sought after is the Climax,

Now that is a mystery to me as to why that engine had such a short manufacturing life.  Perhaps there was some major flaw?

I am always on the lookout for one of the Climax engines at a reasonable price.
Pacific Northern

trainmanchris

i wanted a climax but most likly in On30.........the stander gauge one is great to though ;D

Jhanecker2

traimanchris  :  Please proofread your messages !!!   It really does make it a lot easier to figure out what you are trying to communicate when your spelling and grammar are correct. It may seen pedagogical to you but it leaves a bad impression .

trainmanchris

well OTHER PPL don't have a problem with it so buzz off >:(

trainmanchris

Guilford Guy

The 4-8-2's sure are nice.
And I agree with Mr. Hanecker in that its easier to read good spelling and grammar as opposed to poor spelling and grammar...
Alex

Jhanecker2

Chris ,  I wasn't  trying to " Bust  your Chops" We ALL make mistakes . In our exitement to communicate we forget that we are not telepathically and empathically connected . Written language is the only method we have of conveighing  our meanings  It is not perfect , but is the best we have and the rules are there for everyone. Personally , I gave signicantly more thought to spelling " pedogogical " correctly than  " seem ". I never took a     " Touch Typing Course " and Still  use a modified  "hunt & peck " method of Typing ;  therefore I use the "backspace" key more than anyother . I'm sorry you got "Bent out of Shape ".  So  PAX Chris!!!     John  II