News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Trying to contact bachmann service

Started by Burly, August 28, 2008, 10:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burly

How is a person suppose to get in touch with Bachman service if you do not live on the East coast. The times they give you to call if you are not on the east coast is while I am at work. I emailed service but have not received a response. So my question again is how am I suppose to get any service help?

the Bach-man

Dear Burly,
Why not call before work, or on your lunch hour?
They'll be happy to help when you call.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

rogertra

Quote from: Burly on August 28, 2008, 10:29:06 PM
How is a person suppose to get in touch with Bachman service if you do not live on the East coast. The times they give you to call if you are not on the east coast is while I am at work. I emailed service but have not received a response. So my question again is how am I suppose to get any service help?

E-Mail sadly, never works with Bachmann Service, you have to call.  Why they have e-mail I just don't know as they seem to ignore it.  Maybe it just looks good?

I live on the Canadian west coast and have had no issues phoning Bachmann Service

Burly

Ok, I have tried the 800 #, and after it rings for awhile, a recorder comes on but I can not even understand what it says. Does Bachmann not have humans that answers the phone? Any time you call service do you have to leave a message and hope they call back?

the Bach-man

Dear Burly,
Summer hours are in effect until today; the office closes at Noon. However, this being Labor Day weekend, regular hours resume next week.
In any event, I'd call (215)533-1600 on Monday. Ask for service and you'll be put through.
Have fun!
the Bach-man