News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Dynamis with EZ command

Started by Frisco, November 02, 2008, 12:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frisco

Does the Bachmann EZ command booster work with the Dynamis. Also does the Reverse Loop Module from Bachmann work with it. One last question does the reverse loop module work on reversing Y's (Sory I don't know how to spell it out but I think you know what I meen). Thanks, Ryan

Frisco

Would it be better to try asking in General? :-\

Stephen D. Richards

Ryan, yes the 5 amp booster works with the Dynamis and yes the Reverse Loop Module works on the wye.  If you are refereing to the unit that reverses the direction of the unit (maybe a cable car), that may not work with Dynamis.  I haven't tried that yet so someone else may have to give you an answer for that.  Either forum should work for your question here.  Hope that helps,  Stephen

Frisco

Thanks, has this system worked well for you?

Stephen D. Richards

As far as the booster, yes it has.  I have had a few problem with the reversing loop though.  Mostly my own mistakes though.  Just be careful with the Reversing Loop.  5 amps is a good bit of power to push though those wyes.  I made the mistake of trying to do it my way and melted a couple of switches (turnouts)!  My own dumbness.  Just follow the directions carefully and should be no problem.  Hope that helps,  Stephen

Frisco