News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DANA CORPORATION PROMOTIONAL TRAIN

Started by bevernie, December 23, 2008, 07:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bevernie

:DGREETINGS, ALL!! I just bought a DANA PROMOTIONAL TRAIN that was produced in the late '90's off Ebay, and I'm wondering if anyone can offer an estimate as to the value. The ad said that there were only 1000 made, though another ad said 3000! I used to deliver (truck axles) to Dana, in Henderson, KY., and I know that they were going through some bad financial times then, so I'm not sure that this train would have any value. They were closing plants all over the U.S.!! :-[
Anyway, any help offered will be sincerely appreciated!!
                                                                                                 THANX!!
                                                  8)                                               Ernie
P.S.  The set is HO, and that's why I ran this inquiry as such!!
                                                                                                  THANX!!
                                                  8)                                                ECD
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

Conrail Quality

Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

bevernie

Quote from: Conrail Quality on December 23, 2008, 11:39:47 PM
Likely very little: maybe $30.

Timothy

:DWell, I guess that means that I may have at least gotten my money's worth, since I paid $30.85 (including shipping!) for it!! :o
                                                                                                 THANX!!
                                                       8)                                         Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com