News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Big Hauler

Started by jreplogle, December 29, 2008, 05:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jreplogle

Hi!,

I recently won a brand new Bachmann (R/C) Big hauler on ebay and I love it. Does anybody have some extra track to sell (Plastic Bachmann track)? Also, I would want to obtain a Holiday Express if I can. It would be nice to have both sets. Could you guys possibly point me in the direction of how I could get that set? Thanks again!!!!!!

Joe Satnik

Dear jreplogle,

Plastic track shows up on e-bay every once in a while. 

If you decide to change to Bachmann G metal track, I have new ovals (12 curves, 8 straights) if you are interested.

Contact me off forum via email:  joebarbATwwtDOTnet

Technically, you have new old stock (NOS), as the R/C Big Haulers have not been made since the early 1990's. 

I'm glad that you are enjoying your set. 

Don't lose the controller. Again, I say,  Don't lose the controller. There are tons of those R/C engines out there with their controllers AWOL. 

I'm sure you could have an entire fleet of orphans for very little money if you matched their frequency to your controller and were happy running only one at a time.

An engine with a number 7 on it is 27 MHz.  An engine with a number 9 on it is 49 MHz.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik     
If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

wsommariva

If it came in a big box, did you look under the styerfoam?

Loco Bill Canelos

J have 14 pieces of plastic track you can have cheap.  Emaol me at sharronbillc@yahoo.com.

Enjoy your set!!
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

jreplogle

Thanks everybody for the advice! It's really helped me out! I didn't know about the different transmitters. Thanks! I do have the transmitter with this set. It was new old stock. Thanks again guys! You all are awesome!

:)

bevernie

GREETINGS!! As an added note, probably any question that you might have concerning model trains can be answered by Wes Rael at:
                                         oldforttrains@aol.com !!
Just tell him that Ernie sent you!!                                 THANX!!
                                                   8)                                 Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com