bachmann commander instruction manual and dvd

Started by hunter2115, January 15, 2009, 01:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter2115

I bought an opened, but unused set on Ebay but it doesn't have the instruction manual or dvd with it. Can I get these from Bachmann? I'm really curious what the magnet thats packed with the little brakeman is for?

newbrailroader

As far as the dvd goes.... your not missing much. as for the magnet, you place that under your track on your turnout or wherever you like to park your rolling stock and when you pass over it... it will uncouple the cars for you

Mike

Or at least if you stop with couplers over the magnet, back up a little bit, then pill forward, it should uncouple them. In other words, it needs slack to work prpoerly. - Mike

Grandpawmoses

Yeah, the man is to mark the magnet location.
Dave
If you want a clean drink or water,
go to the head of the stream.

Yampa Bob

Hunter,
If you are referring to the Bachmann EZ Command DCC controller, the manual is available online.

Mouseover "E-Z Command" on the left menu, on the popup mouseover "Manual (PDF)". Right click and "save target as", to download to your computer.
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

WGL

I, too, bought the EZ Command used.  The manual was included but not the DVD.  I was unable to program locomotives to addresses from the instructions in the manual.  Fortunately, when I e-mailed the seller, he located the DVD & sent it to me.  The instructions in the manual are inaccurate; the ones on the DVD are correct & plain to see.