News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

So...What's next?

Started by NWsteam, January 16, 2009, 12:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWsteam

Dear Mr. Bachmann,

I unfortunately have no need or want of any of the new announced products (Well maybe the excursion cars or the log skidder). Unfortunately, the call for smaller steam was ignored. That being said, I am so glad that Bachmann makes such great products. I have never been disappointed and hope it remains that way. I would like to know when the next round of products will be announced. Hope you are well and thanks in advance.

-Brad

Michael J. Caboose

We'll find out what they have up their sleeves during some toy show in February, won't we? Or did I miss that.

Plus, the Bach already has some great smaller steam. Other then an accurate Mogul, or Atlantic, or what have you, what would you like to see? I don't know about you, but I'm itching for some tenders that are universal.

Bachmann has likened themselves to do standard USRA designs. I'd like to see some Harriman designs. I haven't seen any Harriman motive power, and it was the standard for some of the larger railroads. A Pacific would be wonderful.

NWsteam

What great smaller steam? A lot of their smaller steam is not spectrum. Don't get me wrong the 2-8-0, modern 4-4-0, 2-10-0 and 4-6-0 are nice. I was just looking for something new, exciting and small. I was hoping Bachmann would fix the problem with their climax and re-release it. That or a two truck shay would be great. I don't know really what I wanted but I wasn't excited about what was released. I also agree that a spectrum quality pacific would be great.

-Brad

RAM

How about a 2-6-0, a 2-6-2, or a small 2-8-2, or even a small 2-10-2, like Santa Fe 900 class.  The 2-6-0 and 2-6-2 as spectrum  and not just add on to the usra 0-6-0.

ebtnut

I have received intelligence that a new 2-8-2 may be announced next month at Nuremburg. 

pdlethbridge

As I have seen and heard about a lot of problems, I suggest that Bachmann work on their quality control. With DOA decapods, wobbly J's and connies with inconsistant wiring, quality should be addressed first. Otherwise customers will be lost.