I haven't found a way...
the Bach-man

johnnyjt

Thank you Hunt.

U da man!

JohnnyJT    8)
South Philly

Tylerf

I don't have the dynamis but does the main unit really lack the memory to keep running the loco at the last command. I do know the ez command is made so if you have the ez companion and unplug it to move to another plug the loco keeps moving at it's last command until the controller is plugged in again. So the dynamis should do essentially the same thing but instead of the unplugging your just temporarily loosing the infra red connection

SvFiat

Yes you can. In the handheld control go to "system menu". "Edit trk timeout" set it to "no timeout" .With this setting you can shut the handheld off and the trains keep running.

Have Fun

Tylerf

I don't expect each system to be the same but this feature just kind of seems useless. Why would you want your train to stop when you put the controller down or any other thing that would loose signal like what is it protecting. But that's good it can be turned off and it's probably just my driving style that this feature seems useless to. For the dynamises price I would think it can do just about anything.