News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

GE 44 Ton H0 scale parts list

Started by mx620mlw, February 14, 2009, 05:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mx620mlw

Hi!

I would like to change the mechanism on my GE 44Ton with 2 motors to the newer mechanism with a central motor. Can someone scan me the parts sheet, or better, can Mr. Bachmann send me one?

I'm doing some work on a 44 Ton shell so it can look much closer to the Portuguese 44 Ton.

Thanks, Antonio

richG

Here is the parts list. Should be an easy fix.  ;) ;)

Rich

mx620mlw

Sorry Rich, but I can't see the references. Can you send me a bigger file, if not to this forum, to my e-mail?

Thanks, Antonio.

richG

Initially I tried to send to your email, but like most in these forums, you have hidden your email address. Also, PM is not available in the forums and if it was, attachments are usually not allowed. I was being fecicious. I seriously doubt you can get the parts and make the conversion. If you can, you are a much better modeler than me.
You would do better to buy a new 44 ton single motor.
If you unlock you email address, I can send the document to you.

Also, right click on the photo and save it to your PC. Use a photo manager to enlarge the photo. As a test, I just did that. I could see everything ok.

Rich

Nigel

Like most Chinese manufacturers, Bachmann does not have a license to export spare parts - so if you are going to do this, you will have to purchase another 44 tonner with a single motor chassis.

Bachmann occassionally has spare parts, but these are from warranty returns, not new parts from China.
Nigel
N&W 1950 - 1955

mx620mlw