News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Cleanliness of the thread

Started by SodorAdventures, October 13, 2010, 04:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

Hello everyone,

I want to bring up that some people are bring up old threads and here at the forums, we dont really like that, so if you dont mind, please refrain from doing that. On another note, I think we should be nicer to people that join the forum, and like they used to say, if you dont have to say, dont say it at all! 

Thanks :)
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

PerfectPercy

This isn't really a problem. When someone posts in a thread within the Thomas board, it should be of the following:

a) Topic Relating

b) Constructive in some way, shape, or form

PerfectPercy

SodorAdventures

Quote from: PerfectPercy on October 13, 2010, 09:21:27 PM
This isn't really a problem. When someone posts in a thread within the Thomas board, it should be of the following:

a) Topic Relating

PerfectPercy
True, but if it is that important, then just make a new thread

PerfectPercy

Quote from: SodorAdventures on October 13, 2010, 09:55:20 PM

a) Topic Relating

PerfectPercy

Then the thread count goes up. Same problem in the end.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: PerfectPercy on October 13, 2010, 10:14:15 PM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on October 13, 2010, 09:55:20 PM

a) Topic Relating

PerfectPercy

Then the thread count goes up. Same problem in the end.
Not really, then Mr. Bachmann will remove the old one, see where I am going.

ThomasFan247

When I first came here I was cut some slack. Now I see people telling new members that they have no clue what they are doing and they're getting blamed for it when they don't realize what they did wrong. I agree with SA here, let's be a little more courteous to new members, please :)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on October 14, 2010, 09:18:41 PM
When I first came here I was cut some slack. Now I see people telling new members that they have no clue what they are doing and they're getting blamed for it when they don't realize what they did wrong. I agree with SA here, let's be a little more courteous to new members, please :)

Did you not read the first post? He was referring to everyone and was giving the order to stop bringing threads back from the dead.

I also have to say that if a post is unnecessary in an old thread that is renewed, Bachmann can delete posts, hence the frequent posts deleting that has been happening.

You shouldn't have to make a new thread if your post relates to the thread, no matter the age of the thread or time of disuse that the thread has undergone.