Bachmann Hamburger Stand Kit #45434-Instructions Nill

Started by Sunshine Express, April 14, 2009, 05:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine Express

I bought a Bachmann Hamburger Stand Kit #45434,and was surprised to find there were no instructions at all inside.There was a list of items,and that said to follow the picture on the box for instructions. The only picture of the model is on the side and is about the size of a postage stamp.
Luckily I have been building kits since the first plastic ones were available,mainly aeroplanes,and this is the first with nothing.
How does Bachmann expect the juvenile modellers to build this properly without instructions ?. Our hobby needs these youngsters and us old timers to keep learning new skills. This kit was sealed outside and p;lastic bags inside with small parts all intact. ? ??? ???
Owen C Robinson

Yampa Bob

I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

Sunshine Express

Thanks Yampa Bob,I will print it out,it is not the usual shape of a building,and it will look good on the side of my country road,next to the Texaco Servo.As I told my latest trai n drivers aged 5 and 7,visiting today,and using  my new roads just added around the 8x4 layout,"all our vehicles keep right" on this US railroad. Regards  Owen
Owen C Robinson

Yampa Bob

It's a "snap fit" kit, so shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Providing an instruction sheet or manual would probably cost more than the parts.  :D

Good luck
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.