News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

OkieRick - Leave Of Absence

Started by OkieRick, July 22, 2009, 09:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OkieRick

Greetz folks.

I'm going to take a while off.  Along with life in a wheelchair comes troubles if you don't watch closely.  Over the last four years I've gained 40 lbs. and that has me putting more pressure on my butt.  Now I've developed a very small sore on my left buttock in the area where my legbone hooks on.  I'm spending a lot fewer hours in my chair and in front of my computer in order to heal it ASAP.  My two train-type buddies are doing summer time things with their families so no progress is being made on the CNL Rail Road. 

I'll be checking in from time to time, hopefully enough to keep up.

If things change soon I'll be back.  PD, I'll be bothering you if DS64 connection time comes around.  Jonathan keep up your good work on your scenery.  Yampa Bob, take it easy on PD...you need to remember he's a city boy.

Email me if you want to, my address is on my profile.  Keep the fire burning in box & top off your diesels next stop.  I'll see y'all later.

OkieRick Graham

Invacare 2-2-2 TDX5 Tilt Recline & Elevate - 24v - ALS Head Control
God Bless Jimmie Rogers the Singing Brakeman

RAM

jettrainfan

Come back when you can! it will not be the same, at least your coming back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

pdlethbridge

Hate to see you go, even for a short time. I enjoy picking on you. ;D

jonathan

Hope to hear from you sooner rather than later.  Thanks

Jonathan

BestSnowman

As a software engineer who spends way too much time in front of the computer a break once in a while can be a good thing. Just don't forget to come back once in a while though, you are a great contributer to this forum
-Matthew Newman
My Layout Blog

Robertj668

Rick
Take care and come back soon!
Robert