Some Questions for the Bach-man

Started by The Chaz Storm, July 18, 2009, 03:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Dear Bach-man,
hope you don't mind me asking you these questions but I was just curious if the Terence the Tractor HO model has been completed and if there will be pictures of it anytime soon?

Also do you know if we will see pictures from the Large Scale range since Peach Creek Shops had shown us the large scale Thomas in a photograph.  Because I am curious to see how Thomas turned out closer and how Percy and the rolling stock turned out. :)

thanks!

Anthony P2

i really want to know how long the engine stalls are.

Cheeky_ULP

Do you have a plan for Terrence or something?  :P

the Bach-man

Dear Chaz,
We'll have sample photos up soon. Anthony, I still don't have the stall length.
Let's see what next week brings.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

The Chaz Storm

Thank you very much Bach-man, if there are no photos by next week or anytime around there as I understand how busy things can be for you guys.  All the same though I am really excited for Terence (sounds weird but I always liked Terence :P ).  Haha

Anthony, I wouldn't worry about length.  I'm sure Gordon, Henry, and maybe even Spencer would fit in the sheds in terms of length.

Michael

Take your time Bachmann.  No rush.   
I think Anthony wants to know in a matter of space.   I know for myself, I am making a add on to my layout and I want to make sure I dont build everything but the sheds and when I put them on they dont fit (Length wise on the board).   Or I could be wrong.  No doubt at all that
the big engines fit. 

Anthony P2

Michael is right, i do want to know how long it is because of the space I'm limitted to, plus i want to know the diamiter of the whole turntable or just tell me how long the little tracks are because i already know how long the tuntable bridge is.