Please consider Spectrum Baldwin 2-6-2 Prairie

Started by Steam is King, August 29, 2009, 11:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steam is King

Hello Mr. Bachmann,

It's been a long time since I've been on the board, so I will re-introduce myself. My name is Manny and I really love what you have done with the Spectrum Steamers. I wish only to see more! I'm so happy you heard my (and others) request for the modern 4-4-0. She is beautiful. Same with the Russian. I'm so happy.

I have a request which has been repeated before. Would you please make a HO Scale Baldwin Prairie? It is so desperately needed! Here is a photo of a good generic steamer that would work. I sincerely hope that you will convince the powers to be to add it to the line.

Thank you!

Manny

Steam is King

Sorry 'bout that. I forgot the picture. It was late when I wrote this. I added the picture.

Thanks...

Steam is King

Here are some more. This is Ventura County's Prairie No. 2. It would make an excellent addition to the Spectrum line. It's general in nature and would fit many different roads.

If you should do this engine, please have the headlight on the smoke box front. Not on top of the boiler, for the painted, undecorated. Puh-wwweeeeeeeze????    ;D

Thank you!

Frisco

I second that one! I'd prefer a 2-8-2 of similar size, but one or two of these would be very welcome!

hotrainlover

I would get one or two...  I converted the GN 0-6-0 DCC on board one...  It works, but one made with the right trucks, would be better!!

ebtbob

Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

Johnson Bar Jeff

Nifty little engine! Perfect for general purpose work on a branch or short line!

Steam is King

Hmmmm....

Mr. Bachmann hasn't posted anything up here and this post has been open for some time now. Could it be that I hit on a secret release for the fall and they are being mum about it? I could only hope.  ;D

This engine would be so nice to see. Keep posting up if you like/want one or more. The more support that Bachmann sees, the greater the chance it has of being produced. (If not already being done so).

Pacific Northern

I would buy a couple of these 2-6-2's if they were offered in the Spectrum line.

Pacific Northern