News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Large Scale Thomas and Percy

Started by Mark Oles, October 21, 2009, 02:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony P2

Quote from: shining time on November 02, 2009, 07:45:17 PM
i know this is off topic  but i get Classic Toy Train Mag. every month and the winter 2010 sweepstakes are up and the second prize is ( drum roll please) LARGE SCALE BACHMAN THOMAS SET. i think that is a surprise since CTTM is strictly o gauge and s gauge.

here's the wbsite for anyone who wants to enter www.trains.com/ctt

no offense dude but ya posted that 3 different times on 3 different threads. i'm not trying to be mean or anything it's just ... we get it.  it sounds awesome though, i might enter that contest

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Quote from: Sparks on November 02, 2009, 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on November 02, 2009, 11:29:12 AM
Yes. But who's giving the licences?
It's usually based on regions, I guess the concept is similar to how video games are distributed internationally.
Ah. I had assumed it was like with other things, where the rights-holders issue the licenses.

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

Anthony P2

it's ok dude. i entered that contest on their website... i hope i win! :D

vic

Mr Bach'man, any idea how hard it will be to pull that Pilsbury Doughboy faceplate off and replace it with a proper smokebox door?

No offense ment to the Thomas fans but I have been waiting for an affordable British profile engine for years now, and Tommy and Percy look like they will be the first to fit the bill, with certain modifications as mentioned :o

the Bach-man

Dear Vic,
I imagine that would be possible. We should have them soon, so we'll know.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

ZeldaTheSwordsman

If they're anything like the HO ones, dislodging the faces should prove an easy task indeed.

alex wittman

Quote from: Anthony P2 on November 04, 2009, 08:08:59 PM
it's ok dude. i entered that contest on their website... i hope i win! :D

I hope i win too, if i do, i might go eye mechenism and old television face. that's pretty cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNcShNJ7tQA

can i use this technique for the G scale thomas the tank engine?