News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thoughts/Courisity..

Started by johnTom, September 27, 2009, 11:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnTom

This is just a thought, out of curiosity for those who would like the attempt at keeping a diesel locomotive roster with the same model RR manufacturer company, other than the GP40,GP50, SD40-2,SD45 and the GE DASH 8-40C's and GE DASH 8-40CW's which Bachmann has produced.
  What about the introduction of the GP7,GP9,GP60,SD50 this should include a re-introduction of the GP30 but,this time in N-SCALE? These loco models that I mentioned do not suffer from the lack of railroad names, these loco's would be a nice addition to compliment the series of loco's that is mentioned here. This comes from thoughts of having a variety of locomotives from other manufacterers,which shall remain nameless here .. 

Tom
I like U.S. HISTORY, railroad history.etc...

Tom

johnTom

Quote from: johnTom on September 27, 2009, 11:37:14 AM
  This is just a thought, out of curiosity for those who would like the attempt at keeping a diesel locomotive roster with the same model RR manufacturer company, other than the GP40,GP50, SD40-2,SD45 and the GE DASH 8-40C's and GE DASH 8-40CW's which Bachmann has produced.
  What about the introduction of the GP7,GP9,GP60,SD50 this should include a re-introduction of the GP30 but,this time in N-SCALE? These loco models that I mentioned do not suffer from the lack of railroad names, these loco's would be a nice addition to compliment the series of loco's that is mentioned here. This comes from thoughts of having a variety of locomotives from other manufacterers,which shall remain nameless here .. 

Tom
I moved this to the forum "locomotives we would like to see"..
I like U.S. HISTORY, railroad history.etc...

Tom