News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

0n30 2-6-6-2 question

Started by El Loco, October 14, 2009, 06:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Loco

Mr.Bach-man
In regards to the up and coming 2-6-6-2 the release date is in the fall  of ?When is the expected arrival? Or do you have the information to release publicly? Could you possibly come up with a sound sample on line by chance? This would be a great option for all future releases as well.
Thank you Sir!
"Still playing with trains"

the Bach-man

Dear Loco,
We have a sound sample here at the TCA show, and it's splendid!  They should arrive in the next few weeks.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

El Loco

Wished I could have made the show.  Guess I shall wait :' :-[

LurchBird

Hey Mr. Bach-man,
Will you be bringing the 2-6-6-2 to the iHobby show next weekend? Oh, and Thomas, too? My youngest would like to see it, and I could use a helping hand.  :D (although he is a LOT heavier a year later  :o )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ochj7iTsb9o

Mark

the Bach-man

Dear Mark,
Yes, we will!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

LurchBird

Mr Bach-man,
It was nice to see you again this year. Thanks for your advice to take my kids right over to the Thomas ride. We got on before the big lines. Unfortunately, we didn't get back to your booth for another couple of hours, and you were gone. As were my kids (meltdown city).  I've posted a video of your wonderful new 2-6-6-2 for everyone to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-gEhXUSpkw

Thanks again!
Mark

shel

On the subject of 2.6.6.2 information; what is the overall length of the engine and tender and what is the wheelbase of same?

the Bach-man

Hi, Mark!
Great to see you, too!
The kids are really shooting up- they'll be taking you around soon!
Shel, I'll measure tomorrow.
Best to all,
the Bach-man

BKJ

Hi,

I'm new to this board and ON30 but already have 4 locos. I absolutely love them!

What is the min turning radius for the 2-6-6-2?

Thanks,

Bruce

the Bach-man

Dear Bruce,
It is running on 18" radius in Mark's video.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

El Loco

:o really, An 18" radius... then a 22" should look really nice ;)