News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2-6-6-2 Stacks and Stripes...

Started by Tomcat, October 20, 2009, 05:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomcat

Hi there Bach-man !

Just returning from a New England vacation, I have discovered that there are some pictures already in your system showing the new 2-6-6-2 and their variants/roadnames.

::)I still do have two questions about these engines, though: ???

-Will they come with exchangeable stacks, well knowing you, I´d say (and hope) YES ?
-Will the two Logging variants (Pocahontas and Greenbrier) come with white striping,
  red windows or something like that or will they come plain black with red windows?

Would be fine if you could lift the secret about these two models, I know there may others out arround the Narrow Gauge Circle which may have asked themselves the same questions...?

Thanks, Tom :) :) :)

the Bach-man

Dear Tom,
Yes, they all come with multiple stacks, but I believe all the red window trim models also have stripes.
They're on their way; I'll check for sure when they arrive.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Tomcat

Dear Bach-man:

Thank you so much for your reply. I´m sure a lot of our Narrow Gaugers will anticipate this info the same way as I do. To me, having exchangable stack types is a outstanding help to have the engine the way I´d like to have plus getting some kitbash items...

Thank you so much again. (...and keep busy...) ;) ;) ;)
Kind regards, Tom

ebtbob

Mr B.

Besides the multiple stacks,  will the 2-6-6-2 have the other parts
that have come with the 2-8-0s and 4-6-0s?
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

the Bach-man

Hi, Bob!
Yep, multiple fuel loads, etc., will be included.
Regards,
the Bach-man

ebtbob

Thank you Sir.......that is just the answer I wanted to hear.   Bring this puppy on......
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org