News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Edward

Started by metal4life, April 13, 2007, 05:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSpencer

Dear Bachman

Sorry to be a bother, but i was wondering if you have heard anyting about the new Edward and Mavis models that you have listed on the site.
Reason i ask is because most of the model rail websites say that they will be released by the years end, so i thought i would ask if you might know anything on that.

cheers

Gordon

Michael

Well, I bought the Walther's reference catalouge and it says this:
Edward: $64
Mavis:  $43
All NEW Wagons: $17

Usually, Bachmann takes the engine's happiest and uses it.

Jordan Shepis

Edward & Mavis didn't come out yet ???

It might come out Dec 2008 :o
d'oh.

The Chaz Storm

It might but from what I heard, Edward and Mavis might come out at around February or March, at least that's what the Bachmann company told me.  Only time will tell at this point...

Moogle826

Quote from: Edward The Blue on April 28, 2007, 03:46:50 PM
$64!? Spencer cost less than that! I think you're wayy off  :o

Really? I paied $70 for my Spencer.

Railwaypark

Well let's all hope edward & mavis arrive the way we expect them to. ;D
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Indeed.I have Edward reserved. ;D

Shawmut Line Operation

I am getting my lawn mowing business going strong right now.  I took and was out mowing my neighbors lawn over the weekend and it was so miserable with all the snow and wet grass clogging up the mower.  In the end though I got $20.00 out of it so I think if I keep doing well I will have enough to get Edward and Mavis when they come out.  First though I need to get my Emily paid for that’s been sitting up at my L.H.C. for 2 months.
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

Railwaypark

I f edward is not hard to build then why the F*CK is taking the damn company to finsih edward. >:(
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Guilford Guy

Well with that attitude why should anyone answer you? It takes time to make molds and mass produce models. Bachmann doesn't use any commercial parts. You can easily kitbash a model from another model, but I doubt you built a model from the ground up in a week. Not to mention the designers at bachmann have a lot of other projects. IMO, you need to work on your people skills.
Alex

BaltoOhioRRfan

I bet Edward comes out in October.
Emily C.
BaltoOhioRRFan
B&O - America's #1 Railroad.

My Collection on FB - https://www.facebook.com/EmilysModelRailroad
My Collection on YouTube = https://www.youtube.com/user/BORRF

Super Chief

Quote from: Railwaypark on February 13, 2008, 08:18:11 PM
I f edward is not hard to build then why the F*CK  :o :o :ois taking the damn company to finsih edward. >:(
What is  your problem!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Shawmut Line Operation

(Pardon languge people)

Railwaypark if you are going to talk that way then shut the Hell up. >:(
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

metal4life

Railwaypark if you're going to speak like that then you might as well leave the forums or apologize for the way you are acting, mind you like a 3 year old. HAVE PATIENCE!! If you don't spend all your time getting worked up like this then Edward WILL take forever to get here. If you're going to chat on these forums with us you had better watch your mouth. Corrie, you are excused :P.

thomasj219

I heard that edward and mavis are YES YOU GUESSED IT DELAYEDbut only until march well have them soon ;) :D
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.