News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Edward

Started by metal4life, April 13, 2007, 05:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawmut Line Operation

Well you saw how good Emily turned out.  The way I see it the longer the wait the more work the Bach-Man is probably putting into the product. ;)
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

metal4life

If you think about it, March isn't far away at all. Only about 2-3 more weeks. Heh, maybe for Valentines Day the Bach-Man could give us a sneek peek of Edward. Lol, that'd be really awesome. Don't you guys think?

Shawmut Line Operation

You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

Michael

Mr. Bachmann sir, I in college and I am trying to save money.  Do you know a estimate when they arrive?  I need to know by your words.  thanks,

Michael

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I hope they come out before the end of March.If not,that will cause confusion
and delay in my receiving Edward,because my family's moving at the end of
March.

Duckfan8

Hopefully, Edward can come out in Spring/Summer. If not, possibly in time for X-mas?

The Chaz Storm

Well everyone is hoping for March and so am I, and it is indeed possible.  I tried calling the Bachmann company today but no one picked up (Mainly because it was President's day :P )  I'll try calling tomorrow and maybe we will find out what is going on with Edward and Mavis, maybe the models are done and completed. ;)

the Bach-man

Dear All,
My latest availability list says November for both Edward and Mavis.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Railwaypark

Quote from: the Bach-man on February 18, 2008, 10:09:52 PM
Dear All,
My latest availability list says November for both Edward and Mavis.
Have fun!
the Bach-man
(gasp) Oh my god we've been duped!! :o
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

Now I don't think we will expect much in March...:(  As much as I would like to see Edward and Mavis in March maybe it might not happen until November...

The new rolling stock probably won't come until November at the earliest.

I just hope Salty doesn't come out until November 2009. :(

Jock The New Engine

Yeah, it should actually be pretty easy to make Salty, just some modifications to Thomas' chassis, new body, eye gears, face, and thats it!  It shouldn't take until November 2009 just to make Salty! :( :(
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Railwaypark

Quote from: Chaz on February 19, 2008, 05:18:23 PM
Now I don't think we will expect much in March...:(  As much as I would like to see Edward and Mavis in March maybe it might not happen until November...

The new rolling stock probably won't come until November at the earliest.

I just hope Salty doesn't come out until November 2009. :(
Chaz boy,Salty will never be done at 2009 because he is actually easy like bommerfan siad. :)
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

Thank you for stating the obvious RailwayPark, I really needed to know that....

But yeah Bommerfan does have a good point so hopefully Salty will be done before 2009, that would be awesome. :)