Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Edward

Started by metal4life, April 13, 2007, 05:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rains train

I only quoted. ;)

Hey, not freaking out, just anticipating! GG, watch that language. :D

And wow, Corrie is "A BIT" immature...*cough* LOL.

Alex

This is K-10's Modle Trains, AKA...best place in the world!

The Chaz Storm

I think we better get back on topic if anything. :P

But anyways RailwayPark, the Bach-man knows what he is doing.  I mean come on, he isn't stupid or anything like that and I am sure he knows what Edward looks like.  It's not like he is going to say he'll make Edward and then make Molly. lol

rains train

Ya, he isn't gunna make Edward with like a diesel body, or a boy body or anything like that. Don't worry, its like Chaz said, he be knowing, what he be doing! ;)

Alex

metal4life

I think from this point on it's better we just ignore railwaypark....That is, if he can't actually provide some constructive or informative thoughts.

rains train

Rail-who? LOL

Anyways, I keep hearing March and November...I'm going to trust November 'cuz the Bach-Man said it.

I'll just have to settle for James once he arrives. ;) James and Edward are my favorites after all....Although I think I already said that...Oh well.

Alex

metal4life

Don't worry mate, patience is all it takes. I'm sure when everything's all said and done, we're gonna end up with two fantastic models of Edward and Mavis.

rains train

I sure hope so! ;) Although Mavis will be one of the last ones I get..Gettin all the originals first. Thomas, Percy, Henry, Gordon, James, Edward...

Then Tobi and Mavis...

After that Spencer and Emily, and whoever else is out by then. :P

Tons of coaches will fit in there somewere, LOL.

Alex

The Chaz Storm

I agree, nothing ever beats the original characters.  It's another great reason for us to be excited for Edward and Mavis.  Personally I like the idea of Salty coming out because he is one of my favorite S6-beyond engines, in fact one of my favorite diesels.  ;) 

Rail-Runner192

Waiting especially for Edward and Salty!!!
Ready for New Items!!

rains train

Quote from: Chaz on February 26, 2008, 08:59:25 PM
I agree, nothing ever beats the original characters.  It's another great reason for us to be excited for Edward and Mavis.  Personally I like the idea of Salty coming out because he is one of my favorite S6-beyond engines, in fact one of my favorite diesels.  ;) 

I remember when I was little it was always:
Thomas, Thomas, Thomas, THOMAS! I used to watch Thomas every second of every day, I still do when I have the chance, and find new videos on youtube! ;D

I remember one specific thing though: Nothing in my opinion ever beat the originals.

Alex

Railwaypark

Edward,Mavis & salty should be well for now. ;D
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

The Chaz Storm

I thought you said you were leaving and never coming back. :P

I'll forgive you if you promise never to do that again.

BOT

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I was really mad that day.My younger brothers,except for the fact that they're
not twins,are like human versions of Bill and Ben. :D :D :D :D

Duckfan8

I can`t wait to get Edward. I still hope he has his S1 style.