News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Edward

Started by metal4life, April 13, 2007, 05:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Railwaypark

Due to the illustration of edward that's in this site I believe edward is gonna be in his S6 style ;)
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

The Chaz Storm

As we said earlier, we aren't sure how the face will turn out mainly because we haven't seen any pictures of Edward yet.  So we shouldn't jump to conclusions at this point. 

Michael

Chaz is right, look at Henry's "drawing" picture.  They are just pictures of the engine. 

metal4life

They didn't make Toby with his S6 style, thankfully. I just pray that they'll do the same for Edward.

The Chaz Storm

Toby was amazing, it looked like his S1 model, so chances are that could happen with Edward, but as I said earlier we will find out soon on how Edward's face will turn out! :)

Diesel #261

I just had a question.  Since Toby's hooks (The Black Ones) are different from the normal ones on the other engines, are they able to be replaced if they get brocken or damaged? ???
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Michael

Darkangel

Hi I'm new. Does anybody know why Edward is taking so long? It seems like everytime it gets close to when he is supposed to come out they delay him again. Are they having trouble making him?

styntwin409

Quote from: Darkangel on March 06, 2008, 04:23:24 PM
Hi I'm new. Does anybody know why Edward is taking so long? It seems like everytime it gets close to when he is supposed to come out they delay him again. Are they having trouble making him?

Well, I dunno the answer to your other question (and I don't mind that it takes so long, they produce excellent models!), but...

Welcome to the Forums!  ;)

~Justin
~Contact me on my new account, Chessie Sys. 3022~

My Chessie layout site

metal4life

Edward has only been just announced, and he's still in production. Currently Bachmann has their eyes set on November 2008, but it could change at any moment. The reason Edward has been pushed back is because Bachmann take considerable amounts of time and effort when it comes to their models. Would you want a crappy model of Edward by June or a superb model in November?

Rickenbacker 325

It's just like Gordon, Henry, and Emily got held back and look at there models. Just  the other day my friend (Thomas lover) came over and he thought they were the real models.  :D  It does not matter how long we have to wait, as long as we just get a decent model. ;) ;)

Railwaypark

Edward & mavis have benn held back three times & this year we get them with salty. :D
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

Edward2P

Do you know if Bachmann is going to make Duck, Oliver, Bill & Ben, or Donald & Douglas?  After I get Edward I want to know what other original engines.
Edward & Stepney are the greatest engines in the world!

Michael

We do not know but we will have to wait another year to see, or just see what this year brings for us besides Mavis, Salty and our long awaited Edward.  Bachmann did say there might be more, but we will have to wait and see what the year brings us.