Thanks Bach Man for the I hobby Photos in the gallery. New 1:22.5 Reefers!!

Started by Loco Bill, October 29, 2009, 10:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loco Bill

Bach Man,

Great to see the pictures from I Hobby in the gallery.  Thanks for posting them.  Nice display!

It was interesting to see the 2 new 1:22.5 reefer paint jobs.  Are they the only new reefers in 1:22.5?   Are there any other new paint jobs on other 1:22.5 cars? 

When can I get product numbers for new 1:22.5 items? 

Thanks
Loco Bill,
Roundhouse Foreman
Missouri Western Railway

Unnofficial Historian of Bachmann Large Scale Products

Wade Colyer

Hi Bill:

The 2009 catalog has the Riverside Dairy listed as 98661, the A.C.Dole as 98662 and the R.G.S. stock car in the background as 98142. Also for 2009 is a rerun of the P.R.R. stock car. There are 3 new short 1:20.3 cars repainted also. They must still be on the water as none are on EBAY yet. If they just do 4 or 6 new paint jobs in 1:22.5 a year, I'll be happy.

Wade

Loco Bill

Thanks Wade,

I must really be getting old :-[, I forgot they were in there and That I had already posted them to my database!!  Yikes!  I appreciate you setting me straigt.

Still nice pics!

Regards,
Loco Bill,
Roundhouse Foreman
Missouri Western Railway

Unnofficial Historian of Bachmann Large Scale Products

Wade Colyer

Hi Bill:

Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt. Maybe Mr. B has some idea when they will arrive. I'm glad they did some milk cars instead of beer cars as some dealers could have problems selling anything with beer logos to minors in some states. They are very nice paint jobs. Two a year would be fine.

Wade