News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

B'Mann or administrator !

Started by doug c, November 10, 2009, 12:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doug c

"An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator. "

ARE we allowed to post small pics (size as stated in posting instructions) within our thread postings.  A couple of us now over the last 3 days have attempted (this evening is second attempt for me) and received  above error message !

thanks for your time and any info,
:-\
doug c
"G-Gauge may not RULE, But it GROWS on Ya !! "     djc'99

NarrowMinded

Your Better off loading the picture to a free service like photobucket then posting the image link,  the photo will appear like the one below.

(img)image address(/img)  by posting the image address between these codes with brackets it will appear in your post,  Note I changed the brackets to Parenthesis so you can see the code without it trying to show an image.

photobucket provides the correct format in a little box so you can copy and paste here with ease.

doug c

Thanks Narrow' !     

Alas, I prefer to retain in my own HDD  or at least at LSOL.com  not scattered-to-the-winds'   ;) 

Hopefully B'mann will either fix it or close the utility option  down,  so other peoples will not waste their time with an utility  that actually doesn't work !

doug c

Jim Banner

Doug,
Does your Internet Service Provider give you some web space along with your internet and email accounts?  If so, this is a good place for uploading photos and linking to them.  And it is under your control.

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

rich1998

Quote from: doug c on November 11, 2009, 12:05:55 AM
Thanks Narrow' !     

Alas, I prefer to retain in my own HDD  or at least at LSOL.com  not scattered-to-the-winds'   ;) 

Hopefully B'mann will either fix it or close the utility option  down,  so other peoples will not waste their time with an utility  that actually doesn't work !

doug c

the photos remain in your pc. that is were you keep the original of the photos. the photos are only copied to the photo bucket service or whatever service you use. whenever you upload something anywhere. the upload is only a copy, not the original. that has been my experience for many years.
lex

the Bach-man

Dear All,
The folder was overloaded with partial uploads, and has now been cleaned out.
Try again!
Have  fun!
the Bach-man

doug c

THANKS   B'mann    . . . . . it works now !!

"the photos remain in your pc. that is were you keep the original of the photos. the photos are only copied to the photo bucket service or whatever service you use. whenever you upload something anywhere."
Yep know that just don't like uploading photos all over the place tend to use the utility on LSOL.com  when i really really need/want to,  but when a site advertises attachment loading without using a third party  I prefer to upload direct from my computer HDD.   

Thanks for the input though ! 

doug c