Quote from: Randy Harris on November 18, 2009, 06:56:51 PM
Mr Bach Man:
Several Months ago I sent you letter about ordering some N scale bobber
cabosses.  You sent me back a respone about contacting customer service
they have never contacted me.  Please send me what the item number is
and what the price is for the N scale bobber Cabosses, I would like to get
about 4 of them.  Thank you.
Randy Harris
As far as I know (and can see on the website), Bachmann does not make N scale Bobber Cabooses (for seperate sale). They only make 36' Wide-Vision Cabooses in Union Pacific, AT&SF, BN, CSX, Erie Lackawanna, & N&W.
Link for N scale cabooses: http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?act=viewCat&catId=131

NarrowMinded

Hi, bachmann does have a "N-scale" bobber caboose it is in some of the sets. They may sell them separately as a replacement part.

Road Name: Central Pacific

Product Information

The early railroads were instrumental in opening vast tracts of American land for settlement and development. Moving people, natural resources, and supplies, steam trains could rightfully be called "Frontiersmen." Our Frontiersman train set comes complete with Bachmann's exclusive E-Z Track® snap-fit track and roadbed system, plus:

• an American 4-4-0 steam locomotive and tender
• old-time water tank car
• old-time box car
• old-time gondola
• old-time flat car
old-time bobber caboose
• 34˝ x 24˝ oval of nickel silver E-Z Track® including 11 pieces curved track, 4 pieces straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
• power pack and speed controller
• illustrated instruction manual

Price: $162.00

Product Code: 24006

Jim Banner

The link below is to an auction on eBay for a Bachmann N-scale bobber caboose.  The seller also has a second one on auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BACHMANN-Central-Pacific-bobber-caboose-N-scale_W0QQitemZ170407675705QQcmdZViewItemQQptZModel_RR_Trains?hash=item27ad16c739

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

ABC

Quote from: NarrowMinded on November 18, 2009, 08:32:10 PM
Hi, bachmann does have a "N-scale" bobber caboose it is in some of the sets. They may sell them separately as a replacement part.
old-time bobber caboose
Good call there, I forgot about that Jupiter set, but I edited my post a while ago and it didn't change for some reason. I put in a part that read "for separate sale," I don't know why it didn't change, oh well...it doesn't really matter...maybe my internet stopped working.

brokemoto

There is a seller on FEEpay whose ID is sunnyswarehouse.  To those of us who hit GREEDberg shows on the Atlantic Seaboard, they were known as the 'Bachmann Babes'. They sell all sorts of HO and N B-mann stuff, including the four wheel cabooses, in N scale at least.  If you will send them an inquiry using the 'ask seller a question' function, they will probably list one for you.

I have not seen them at the last couple of G-Bergs, even the one at Edison, New Jersey, and they live in the Philadelphia Jersey Suburbs somewhere.  I wonder what happened to them.  The ID is still active on FEEpay and they still list auctions.