News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

dear bach-man

Started by mclarenman4ever, November 29, 2009, 12:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mclarenman4ever

us thomas fans have heard that there are going to be some new trains coming out soon, and were going crazy trying to figure them out, and i was just wondering if you could give us a small hint? like, the color, railway, or something. what do you think?

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Take a look in HO and Large scale under Thomas and Friends Separate Sale. Anything there that wasn't before would be these new products.

thomasj219

He cant give us a hint until the Toy Fair and I dont think even he knows!!!

Just be patient (I know its hard) ;D
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

mclarenman4ever

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! oh well, does anybody know when the toy fair is?

thomasj219

February some time. He will either tell us the day they are announced or a few days after when he is back.

razgriz233

i know how you feel man, im wondering if there going to be any new rolling stock too?

thomasj219

There is always a bit of rolling stock. I have a good feeling about the red coaches!

The Chaz Storm

For the large scale range, it's almost a given if the range were to continue, James would be the next engine.  There is just no way that they could not make him if they decided to continue the range. 

As for HO:
The amount of items that came in this year was disappointing
One engine that was already delayed (Salty)
One building that was already delayed (Switch Tower)
Two rolling stock items (Flat car with paint drums and ventilated van)
Terence the Tractor
Two accessories that are NOW delayed...(Tidmouth sheds, and the expansion pack for Tidmouth sheds)

TBH I'll be amazed if we get three or four engines, it would make sense though to make up for the lack of engines we got this year and to keep up consistancy by adding more engines with them.  However that being said, the economy can always be an issue since that could also explain why they didn't announce so much this year too.  So if we do end up getting Duck, Donald, Douglas, and Whiff then that will be amazing for us, but of course there is a chance different characters may be announced too or maybe instead.  As I've said before though, if there really are three or four engines coming out this year then I am sure we will be happy with what we would hear at the Toy Fair (Which is on February 14th-17th). 

As for rolling stock, there is always more rolling stock coming out in the Thomas range per announcement period, so I'm sure we'll get a decent amount of rolling stock coming out too. 

Rickenbacker 325

Quote from: Chaz on November 29, 2009, 09:00:31 PM
For the large scale range, it's almost a given if the range were to continue, James would be the next engine.  There is just no way that they could not make him if they decided to continue the range. 

As for HO:
Terence the Tractor
Two accessories that are NOW delayed...(Tidmouth sheds, and the expansion pack for Tidmouth sheds)

TBH I'll be amazed if we get three or four engines, it would make sense though to make up for the lack of engines we got this year and to keep up consistancy by adding more engines with them.  However that being said, the economy can always be an issue since that could also explain why they didn't announce so much this year too.  So if we do end up getting Duck, Donald, Douglas, and Whiff then that will be amazing for us, but of course there is a chance different characters may be announced too or maybe instead.  As I've said before though, if there really are three or four engines coming out this year then I am sure we will be happy with what we would hear at the Toy Fair (Which is on February 14th-17th). 

As for rolling stock, there is always more rolling stock coming out in the Thomas range per announcement period, so I'm sure we'll get a decent amount of rolling stock coming out too. 

On walthers.com. The add-on pack was under G gauge.

mclarenman4ever

hopefully we get the original engines first, if they made donald and douglis, there sales would skyrocket. whos whiff thought? as for rolling stock, i would love to see the red coaches, and if we don't get them, made them out of annie and clarible and some red/orange spraypaint.

razgriz233

for rolling stock, i would love to see

*the red coaches
*the annie/clarabel coaches w/no names
*edwards coaches

mclarenman4ever

aren't edwards coaches just the old coaches? made those out of emilys coaches, with the middle wheeles taken out

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: James The Brave on November 29, 2009, 10:15:06 PM
Quote from: Chaz on November 29, 2009, 09:00:31 PM

As for HO:
Terence the Tractor

On walthers.com. The add-on pack was under G gauge.

It's HO, Walthers obviously messed that up and made a mistake on that one.  Why would they make a Tidmouth sheds expansion for the large scale range if they aren't even CLOSE to making a Tidmouth sheds model at this point? :P 

Quote from: mclarenman4ever on November 30, 2009, 07:27:59 AM
whos whiff thought?

Whiff is the smelly little garbage engine introuduced in Season 11 that is painted a dark green and wears glasses.  You can find Whiff in the Thomas episodes "Emily and the Garbage" or "Toby's Special Surprise". 
Quote from: mclarenman4ever on November 30, 2009, 03:59:03 PM
aren't edwards coaches just the old coaches? made those out of emilys coaches, with the middle wheeles taken out

Erm not quite...

Old coaches:

Emily's coaches:

Quite a difference there...

mclarenman4ever

sorrie, ment to say i painted them tothe colors and all that stuff

razgriz233

you would also change the roof too